- June 3, 2011
- Eastbank Block Party! Live music, featuring Lunar Funk Theory
- In-gallery specials, one night only
- July 1, 2011:
- Eastbank Block Party! Live Music, featuring our very own Erin Toft, and The Union Grove Pickers
- July 15-30, 2011:
- Gallery closed; buying trip and complete gallery revamp
- August 5, 2011:
- Seven Year Celebration! Come see the new gallery space, and help us celebrate the first day of our 8th year in Sioux Falls!
Rug & Relic travels extensively throughout the US with a selection of our higher-end rugs. We will periodically list our travel schedule here. If you'd like to see our goods in person, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are happy to schedule a side-trip, or to create an event in your area. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to add your city to our travels.
- May 28-30, 2011: Okoboji, Iowa
- Vicks Corner Antique Show. Everything from flea market specials, to high-end, one-of-a-kind antiques. Guess which category we fall into...
- June 17-19, 2011: Walnut, Iowa
- Join us for one of the largest antique shows in America, held in one of America's smallest towns! Walnut swells by 400+ dealers and some 40,000 visitors for this 2-day event! You can find us on the north end, by the Catholic Church.
- July 17-19, 2011: Snowmass, Colorado
- Mountain Living/Roaring Fork Valley Home and Garden Show. A special show, where we'll be featuring fine art and lighting, in addition to a cross-section of our exclusive rug collections.
- August 18-22, 2011: Oronoco, Minnesota
- Gold Rush Days, located just outside Rochester, Minnesota, is a perennial pick by Country Living, Martha Stewart Living, and many other respected publications as one of the top 25 antique shows in America. Love antiques? the unusual? Stop on by!
- September 28-October 2, 2011: Roundtop, Texas
- Outside Austin? Beautiful weather? Fantastic antiques? At the absolutely legendary Marburger Farm? We could not possibly be more excited about this event!
The travel schedule keeps growing, and includes trips to New Mexico, Montana, California, and Texas. Check back - odds are good, we'll be near you at some point this year!